Of course we had to go swimming! We just went in the hotel pool but it sure was fun!
Coop seemed to like it. I thought it might be a little to cold for her but she didn't seem to mind. She just layer back and enjoyed the stroll around the pool.
We then went to the mall there in south Jordan and Jo just had to ride the "pretty" horses! She loves, loves, loves the pretty flowers on her horse and said she wanted her horse skippy to be jeweled.
We aren't very good at selfies!
I also took the chance to meet up with one of my college roommate, Danielle and her sweet lil guy Caldwell. He has the brightest blue eyes and two inches of dark brown hair all over! If only Cooper had hair, any would be good, I'm not going to be picky!
It was so fun meeting him and catching up with Danielle. Usually we are in such a rush when we out in the city that I rarely take time to meet up with friends, but I'm very glad I did this time!
We had a great weekend and the girls were so good. The worst part of the trip was the long lines in costco on Saturday! Costco is such a bad idea on a Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment