Monday, May 12, 2014

6 months

Cooper can't really be 6 months old!


At 6 months Cooper:
-Still loves to be held. Last weekend I helped my family work calves and my mom and cousin Maddie Z. watched Cooper. Let's just say, I'm sure Maddie has sore arms the day after from holding coop all. day. long! 
- Oh those hands! They are into everything they can reach. Always wrapped up in my hair, grabbing at your food and stealing your drink. She likes to grab a small stand of my hair and pull it over her face, and when I say, "don't pull my hair!" She just smiles.
- I started her on some mush last month and she seemed to like it and didn't seem to get a bellyache but almost everything else upsets her belly. I'm going yo have to make a sign that says, 'don't feed the baby!' I do have to admit, it's so hard not to share a little snack when she's begging for it. I seriously don't know how I'm going to get her on solid foods cuz she gets a belly ache from everything lately.
- She adores her sissy. Dal is about the only one who can make laugh.
- She loves her Mommy.
- She teases her Dad and becoming more of a daddy's girl everyday.
- Last week her sister and her caught a cold and let's just say her smiles were few and far between. She was NOT a happy camper. But now they're slowly coming back. But she's a but more on the sober side than dal ever was. 
- She is a terrible traveler! On the way to something she's fine, but the ride home is a challenge cuz shes so spoiled!
-As far as rolling goes, she is getting so close. I think if her sister would let her lay on the ground with bout being wrestled she probably would. Actually of she wasn't so spoiled and wanted to be held all the time I know she would. She really gets close in the tub when she's trying to drink the water!
- She's not a fan of her bouncer chair but really likes the play saucer. It keeps her busy for a good 30 mins while I cook dinner. 
- She is wearing size 6-9, size 1 shoes, and size 2 diaper.
- She's our little baldy! There is no hair on that head! Jo at least had enough for a curl on her head but serious Coop has none! Just a little bit of peach fuzz.
- Her newest trick is blowing bubbles, she doesn't give as many kisses as she use to. I miss that.
- She wants to do something all the time. She always wants to go, go, go but doesn't know what she wants to do so she just gets spoiled and gets held while I clean because she isn't whinning or fussy when I do. She's got quite the vocal cords.
- Did I mention that she's super cute, super fun but oh so spoiled? But we sure love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment