Today is my Sweet Cooper Rose's Birthday!
As I woke up this morning I couldn't help but reflect back to the night she was born.
My day started with my regular, every other day doctor appointment. The day before was 11/11/13 and I remember thinking how cool it would have been to go into labor that night and have her on 11/11, but indeed that didn't happen.
I remember telling my doc that I thought I was in labor and he said no and sent me home.
But of course my sweet girl made her quick delivery that night with only an hour to spare in the delivery room.
She was my 11/12/13 baby who couldn't wait another 5 mins to be born at 9:10, she came at 9:05 and couldn't have been more perfect.
I know I said this with my Dal all the time, that I can't believe how fast time is flying, but REALLY where did this year go? Cooper seems to little to be one, and I'm not ready to have another toddler. I want her to stay little for as long as possible! But if it was up to her, she'd be walking and riding horses right along with her older sister.
At 12 months Miss Rosie,
- Still loves her pink silk blanket more than anything!
- She has the crawling thing down pack and instead of sitting and playing with toys now, she follows me around making messes. We have rubber bands on all the cupboard knobs she can reach.
- She is getting 2 more teeth, the big top molers in the back. She has been quite the bear this last month. I took her to the doc thinking she had ear infections but indeed it was just the those teeth! That will make a whopping 8 teeth when they finally come in! Dal didn't get any until she was a year!
- She is always pointing at what she wants and says that. And the little smarty will nod her head at what she does and doesn't want.
-When ever I open our fridge freezer door she comes crawling as fast as she can, because that usually means ICECREAM!
-She loves her Papa Brent. He comes to our house just about daily to visit and she knows when he comes she gets a four wheeler ride. I don't know what we'll do when it gets too cold to ride the razor.
-On the days I watch my nephews, she crawls around following the kids just like she's a big kid too. She doesn't let them get away with anything. She's keeps a watchful eye out for the kids.
I am amazed how quickly we got into a daily routine with two girls. Its like Cooper has always been with us. I don't know what we'd do without our little spitfire, stubborn, sweet girl! When she smiles she just melts my heart with that nose crinkle and toothy grin!
Love you Rosie Posie, Now just STOP growing! I'm not ready for a walker yet!
- She says, mom, dad, dal, deu, num-num, that.
- Loves when her daddy comes home from work. She will drop whatever she's doing and vline to the back door. She usually jumps right out of my arms for Daddy.- She is getting 2 more teeth, the big top molers in the back. She has been quite the bear this last month. I took her to the doc thinking she had ear infections but indeed it was just the those teeth! That will make a whopping 8 teeth when they finally come in! Dal didn't get any until she was a year!
- She is always pointing at what she wants and says that. And the little smarty will nod her head at what she does and doesn't want.
-When ever I open our fridge freezer door she comes crawling as fast as she can, because that usually means ICECREAM!
-She loves her Papa Brent. He comes to our house just about daily to visit and she knows when he comes she gets a four wheeler ride. I don't know what we'll do when it gets too cold to ride the razor.
-On the days I watch my nephews, she crawls around following the kids just like she's a big kid too. She doesn't let them get away with anything. She's keeps a watchful eye out for the kids.
I am amazed how quickly we got into a daily routine with two girls. Its like Cooper has always been with us. I don't know what we'd do without our little spitfire, stubborn, sweet girl! When she smiles she just melts my heart with that nose crinkle and toothy grin!
Love you Rosie Posie, Now just STOP growing! I'm not ready for a walker yet!





No comments:
Post a Comment