Jo made the BIG decision to get her ears peirced. IT. WAS. A. BAD. IDEA! She has done great with them since but the actual peircing was terrible. She seriously would have walked out of the doctors office with one ear done. I had to litterally lay on top of her to get the second one done. There was alot of screaming, kicking and lots of tears but she loves them now!
This year was our Delta Thanksgiving. We made a fast and furious trip south for a great Thanksgiving Dinner. But boy did we have fun!
While down there we had a fun little birthday party for the babies and enjoyed a fun night playing games with Cody's siblings... Lets just say I thought Cody was going to have a stroke from laughing so hard!
Cooper has decided she likes to be the little boss lady around the house. She rules the older kids around and usually gets her way. And when she deosn't get her way, she throws herself back and screams... and there are usually real tears involved! Little diva!
Dallie Jo had her first dance performance for a fund raiser a couple of weeks ago. She was pretty cute! Just a count behind everyone but at her age it's still cute. Her next preformance in January then she has a competition in April.... Yeah I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a dance mom!
I have yet another birthday, I'm about to the 'and holding' age! AWE! 29 next year! Like always Cody surprised me with a beautiful flower arrangement that I get to add to the other pretty ones he's given to me in the past. Lets be honest, I do the decorating but he buys it. He's pretty good at knowing what I like.
I have yet another birthday, I'm about to the 'and holding' age! AWE! 29 next year! Like always Cody surprised me with a beautiful flower arrangement that I get to add to the other pretty ones he's given to me in the past. Lets be honest, I do the decorating but he buys it. He's pretty good at knowing what I like.




No comments:
Post a Comment