Friday, March 5, 2010

Doctor Appointment

I was so excited for my appointment which ended up being a disappointment! ha ha We thought we'd be able to find out the sex of our baby but the little bugger was facing the wrong way! The doctor tried many different angles but wasn't able to find out. BUT it was so cute seeing its little head, neck and spine. We also got to see its hands and feet; pretty much everything but the 'area' we wanted to see the most! ha ha It was good to hear that 'its' still developing on schedule and seeing the heartbeat takes my breath away every time....

I told Cody... its as stubborn as you and likes to keep its mommy guessing! We saw it waive its hand a couple of times and I said, it's probably saying, "Ha ha Mommy, I fooled you!"

We're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll be able to see it in two weeks at our big ultrasound. So for now, 'it' is still an 'it', but hopefully only for a few more weeks!

I found this picture the other day and I loved it, Its so comforting to know that my little baby is still up with is Heavenly Father getting ready to come down and teach Cody and I, And I'm sure we have a ton to learn!

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny, and exciting. I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little baby! Hopefully next time... I'm excited to find out what you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! We are all super excited and yes I am due September 15th. That is so cute that your dad calls almost daily to check on his grandbaby, Love it! My doctor is Noltey is Roosevelt of course:) who is yours?

    ReplyDelete