Thursday, March 18, 2010

Still waiting!

Most people who know me.... Know I'm not very patient! So when I got the call from my doctor today asking me to reschedule our ultrasound, I was a little ticked!
I'm going crazy, not knowing what we are having!
Ha ha.... Patience is a viture, I suppose!
So instead of knowing the sex of the babe at my ultrasound which should have been tomorrow afternoon, we have to wait another week...
Okay so only four days, but that is four days longer which could kill me!

PS: I learned how to crochet! I've made two little rag things as practice and I'm going to start two recieving blankets as soon as the store gets the right color of crochet thread! Dang, I need to learn some patience!

PPS: Crocheting is kind of addicting!

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is, and i can't wait much long to see what we are having, BOY/GIRL, need to get busy making fun baby things!

    ReplyDelete