BABIES, BABIES, AND MORE BABIES! There are ten billion people having babies this year and so many who are close friends of mine! This weekend while my family was branding calves I went to my friend Sharrie about what she is going through being pregnant and having the same exciting stories to tell each other. The funnest story she told me about her baby is, whenever she goes for a while without feeling it move she turns on a county song and the little baby goes crazy! She said her baby girl loved Chris Ledoux. My baby starts playing soccer in my belly whenever I eat Star bursts. Thanks Sharrie for bein prego!
My friend Leandra did a post on all the people she knows who are having babies and I thought I'd do the same. Here is her link: (Pregnancy Pact)
Lets start at the very beginning:
March
-My cousin Landon Mathews' wife Mandi: BOY!
-My cousin Clayton Mathews' wife: GIRL!
-Daisy Lindsay Hanberg: GIRL!
-Abby Bird (Jacob Bird's wife): GIRL!
-Courtney Walker Theener: GIRL!
April/May
-Jodi Thacker- GIRL!
-Michelle Brotherson Lindsey (Ryan Lindsey's wifey): GIRL!
June
-Meri Tew Hackett: BOY!
-Mallary Hogan Mecham: GIRL!
-Sharrie Stevenson Bagley: GIRL!
-Sami Shiner Draper: GIRL!
-Kelsy Kowallis (my Boss' daughter in law): BOY!
July
-Frankie Miles Fisher: BOY!
August
-Me!- GIRL!
-Tasha Goodrich Whiting: BOY!
-Angela Burton: BOY!
-Traci Burdick (I can't remember her maiden name)- GIRL!
September
-Angie Christensen Tait: GIRL!
-Chelsy Jensen Cooper: GIRL!
-Leanda Tew Call: ????
-Mickenzie Thacker Gates: BOY!
-Kristen Pehrson Valerio: BOY!
-Heather Burdick Huber: ????
-Nicole Lyman- She doesn't know, but her hubby told Coder and I want it is...
October
-Diana Olsen: Hoping for a girl!
November
-Jazzy Jessen: ????
December
-Someones husband told me she was pregnant but I'm not sure they're telling anyone yet!
Others:
-My cousin Cynthia Beck is Due sometime I just can't remember when
-There are two ladies in my ward, but I really do not know them very well. But we'll count them just to add to the list.
WOW there are a ton of little girls on that list! Come sixteen years from now, there are going to be some pretty luck boys with so many girls to date! ha ha
Feel free to add of subtract from this list. I'm super excited to have so many friends and family to go through this parenting adventure with Coder and I. Good luck everyone!
That is insane!!!!! That is like 30 babies right there, and that is a lot of girls. How funny. I forgot about a lot of the people that you named, so crazy and sharrie is going to be having her baby in 5 seconds.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I loved reading who was pregnant, especially ones my age! I need a face book account so I can keep up with these people. :)
ReplyDelete