Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dallie Jo's first photo shoot!
She was quite the little trooper!
She didn't really like all the pictures, but they sure turned out pretty cute!
I can't get enough of her. I could spend ten million dollars on pictures... too bad my husband won't let me! ha ha

ENJOY!.....

Isn't my family the cutest? I think so!

I can't believe how fast she has changed. Her little cheeks are growing and she is smiling more and more every day. 
We think she is pretty dang cute and she is super fun! She is so allert these days, at night she puts up a pretty good fight when going to bed. She doesn't want to miss a thing and she loves just rocking with daddy when he gets home.

This one is Cody's favorite!
It shows off her cute little rolly belly!

4 comments:

  1. Kandice i need some of those. Ill pay you for them. I love the one in the net. she is so beautiful I cant say that enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is super cute kandice, and these pictures make her 10X cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep she is the cutest! I want to see her in person! You'll have to let me know if you ever come out this way. I gotta meet this baby!

    ReplyDelete