Ever had the feeling that someone was watching you?
Story of my life! I have little eyes watching me all day long. Dallie Jo loves her mommy so much that she watches me and follows me around the room making sure she can see me. Its so funny!Last week I was asked to fill in at the Vision Clinic, so I had to leave baby Jo with my mom for the day. My mom had a blast with her and had the funniest story to tell when I got home for lunch.
Since I had to leave before Dallie was awake, she woke up to my mom. My mom said she could hear her little squeeks meaning she was awake, so my mom walked into her room to get her and as soon as my mom said "Hi Dallie," Dallie Jo looked around and then looked back up at my mom and just started screaming! As soon as she realized it was okay to wakeup to Grandma she settled down and was alright. I laughed so hard! She truly is a Mama's girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment