Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleeping Beauty!
This is how Miss Dallie Jo sleeps. She always has her little arms up by her head and by morning her little hands are frozen. So with the weather change, I've been snuggling her up in the blankets and kinda tying hands by her side. Not really tying but just 'taco tying' them in.
She seems to sleep better that way too!
She has been such a good sleeper lately. I hope she keeps this habit up.
She goes to bed about 8:30 pm and ususally wakes up between 4-6 am to eat and then goes back to sleep until about 7.
Well this week, she has been waking up at 6 and then going back to bed until 9! We actually had to wake her up on Saturday so we could do some work. Yeah! I didn't think we'd be able to ever sleep in again!


Such a Sweet Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment