Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pehrson weekend

For Dallie Jo's blessing, the whole Pehrson Family came out to support us and we loved having them come. We just chilled, rode horses and showed them around Altamont. The kids were so fun to play with. They ALL wanted to got with Uncle Cody! So the whole time we had a full back seat of carseats and little hands helping with Dallie. We LOVE the nieces and nephews to come and visit. NEVER a dole moment!
I love this picture so much!
Keegan and Lexie love Dallie Jo so much! They just wanted to sit and hold her all day. My sister in law Ashley would ask Lex if she was done holding her and before she could even finish her sentence Lexie was like NO!

I guess Cody and I are known as the Aunt and Uncle who has connections to horse. So we took them to my Grandpa's and we let them ride his horses. They loved it, We walked them around, and around, and around the field.

This is Kolbin, he is a real cowboy! As soon as he got out of the car he was like, "I'm ready to ride horses. Come on Kanice." He told his dad that he couldn't ride the horse because he didn't have his cowboy hat on. He thought you HAD to have the boots, the shirt, the hat and the rope in order to ride. Such a cute Boy!
We had a great time with Cody's family. We wish we lived closer to the family and the kids so we could see them more, hopefully Cody and I will someday get our house started and finished so everyone can come stay with us... Hopefully real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment