Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy, Funny Dreams!

Last night I had the funniest dream and it contained quite a few of my good friends.
Started out like this:
I was walking through Jubilee and I passed this creepy Indian man (NOT my friend) and as I did, he smiled and pointed toward the meat department. I turned and looked and then glanced back to him and his hair had turned from a silver to a bright red!
I continued on. Next I saw my friend Sharrie and she did the same thing, but as she pointed to the meat department, the manager of the store comes over the intercom and says, "For your listening entertainment, the one and the the only REBA will be helping the the Meat locker today!" Sharrie then replies, "Its so awesome!" Then her hair turns red!
I quickly run to the meat department and when I arrive there the butchers were all jamming out and even the cows they were cutting were dancing around (Freaky!, I know!) 
I then see a women that looks like the lady that plays on the TV show 'REBA' with Reba named Barbara Jean (she has long blond hair and is really tall)... as she turns around I notice it is my friend Danielle and she runs up and we start singing and dancing and the next thing I know Danielle's hair is turning red and my hair is turning blond!
Awe I screamed! I'm like Barbara Jean off of REBA, It can't be true!

Then I was awakened by a little cry from Dallie Jo....

It was a crazy, funny dream and I'm surprised that I actually remembered it. It makes me laugh because as I got up to feed Dallie I said, "DANG I wish we had Reba come to our shop!" (PS my dad has a part time butcher shop that all my sisters and I had to work in...)

BUT the best part of the WHOLE NIGHT was when I got into Dallie's room and turned on the hall light, she gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen and she gave me a big wet kiss on my cheek!

I Love being a Mommy, Even if it has made me loose my brains and have crazy dreams!

1 comment:

  1. What the crap? Apparently we dance in the butcher shop. I don't think red would look good on me. I am sitting at my desk laughing my head off....everyone in the office is looking at me funny. ha! Thanks for the dream Kan atleast I know our friendship isn't lost over the distance.

    ReplyDelete