Thanksgiving
weekend at the Pehrsons
This year was our year to haveThanksgiving at the Pehrson, We had a slow start to our weekend, DUE to some things missing but we finally made the drive to Delta on Wednesday. We love going to Delta and playing with the kids and visiting with our family. We were able to take Dallie Jo to see Santa, go to the movie Tangled with the neices and nephews, shoot some skeets and of course eat WAY too much!
Good Morning Beautiful!
Dallie Jo loved all the kids, she loved to just watch them running around and playing. But when it came to them crying, she's break down and cry for them. She's my tender hearted girl!
I'm too tired to sit on Santa's lap!
Cutest smile I've ever seen!
Baby Jo and cousin Kache the TANK!
He is three weeks younger than Dallie Jo, but he's a tank! Such a chunker, I'm pretty sure he weighs more than Dallie Jo but she's probably two inches taller.
Finally! Dallie Jo and the Jolly Man.
She didn't cry but we couldn't get her to smile. She wasn't too sure.
Overall, we had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Pehrson's house. We were so glad we were able until Sunday! (I even got out of having to talk in church because we were in Delta)
Cody is the 'coolest' Uncle, so says the kids and the movie Tangled was SO cute! We loved it, and our nephew says, 'it was AWESOME'!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, BRING ON THE SHOPPING!
If only, I knew what to get everyone! Any suggestions?
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment