November is a great month to sit and ponder of the things and people you are most thankful for. With Thanksgiving next week, I thought I'd list all the things I'm so grateful to have in my life and to remind me just how lucky I am. Every one should try it!
25 Things I Am Most Thankful For:
#25- Disposable Diapers! So glad I don't have to wash those gross cloth diapers. Some times it's hard/nauseating to change a disposable one knowing you can just throw it away, can you imagine having to scrub them clean... Thank goodness I don't have to!
#24- Washer and Dryer. So if I had to use the cloth diapers I could just throw them in there to wash.
#23- Modern Technology. Computers, cellphones, TVs, the internet. I really, really, really like the Internet! I almost went crazy without it and its so easy to find answers and when new technology is used wisely and for good it is a great blessing. Cody is going to roll his eyes when he read this, but I really do like to text. I love being able to text someone something whenever I want and even when I don't want to talk to them. (This doesn't mean when I text you that I don't like to talk to you, I'm just not much of a talker on the phone.)
#22- Make up and hair spray. I like having the option to try and look good.
#21- Hand sanitizer. There are some gross germs out there and its good being able to just freshen up with a little hand sanitizer with out having to find a bathroom that actually has soap in it.
#20- Modge Podge. I Podge EVERYTHING!
#19- Nap times. I love it when Dallie Jo has her naps. It gives me a time unwind and just relax.
#18- My Religion. Having the knowledge of the LDS gospel helps me get through life's hard times.
#17- Nature/Animals. While growing up I have had the opportunity to be in nature a lot. I love being able to ride horses in the mountains and enjoy nature and the animals. There is nothing better than hearing the birds chirping and the wind blowing through the trees. So thankful that I live so close to the mountains so I can enjoy nature in its fullest.
#16- Diner Time. Diner is when we can gather as a family and enjoy some good food. I really don't like cooking the diner but I do enjoy diner conversations.
#15- The community I grew up in. Altamont was a great place to be raised and I hope someday Cody and I will get back up there. I loved knowing everyone and how they come together to help everyone in their time of needs.
#14- Friends. Its so great that whenever I need advise or just someone to talk to I can just call up an old friend. I'm very lucky to have friends who were good examples to me. I've had some great friends over the years and they have all impacted my life in some way and I'll never forget the good ones.
#13- Modern Medicine. I'm go thankful for modern medicine because I can't imagine having a baby with out it... Thank you epidural!
#12- My Extended Family. Cody and I have the best family in the world. They are always there for us and such great examples & those nieces and nephews are so fun to play with!
#11- The Temple. The temple is so awesome. I learn something new every time I go and I grow closer to my husband each time we spend time in the Lord's house. Its a great place to search for answers and get results.
#10- My sisters. Even though me and my sisters haven't always gotten along, they are there for me when I need them & they make me look like the best driver in the world compared to all their bad driving records... ha ha!
#9- Prayer. Its a great blessing to know that when I'm having a bad day I can as my Heavenly Father for help and for guidance. Feeling the warmth of his love through prayer is like nothing else. The power of prayer is great!
#8- My Grandparents. My grandparents rock! They are like second parents to me and have taught my sisters and I a lot. My grandma Carma has taught us the power of family and My Fisher Grandparents have taught us how to work and care for animals.
#7- My little house. It might not be huge or even big at that, but out little apartment is quaint and cozy. Its a great place to just chill and relax and get away from the world, even if our neighbors are crazy!
#6- The opportunity to be a Mother. It is truely the best thing in the entire WORLD! I feel so blessed to have been able to have a baby. Feeling that little person move and grow in your belly is breath taking. But the very best part is having that little person to love and teach.
#5- Cody's Mom and Dad. Dave and Carrie are such great grandparents. They love all their grandchildren so much and they raised a wonderful son. They are so loving and they are always willing to help out and lend a hand.
#4- My Mom. She is always up for a good crafting day or a day of shopping. She's always there to listen and can take my bad crafting projects and turn them into something great!
#3- My Dad. My dad is always there for a good laugh and I admire his knowledge of the gospel and willingness to serve. He taught my sisters and I how to work in his ol' butcher shop and how to appreciate what we got by working hard to get it.
#2- I'm so thankful for Miss Dallie Jo Stacy Pehrson. She is the cutest little girl I know and she just makes everyday a joy. Her smile lights up the room and she makes any situation better by her fun personality and cuteness! I love how she gets so excited when I pick her up and how she lays her little head on my chest to give me loves.
#1- My Cod-Man. He is the best dad and husband. He loves his little girl so much that is it unreal! He works so hard to provide for our little family and I'm so thankful I am able to be a stay at home mom. Not all mothers are able to do that and my sweet husband works so hard to make this possible. He has taught me a lot in just the short time we've been married and I can't wait to spend eternity with him and my baby Jo.
Wow, that was probably the most cheesy post I have ever read on your blog. Ha, but so cute! I'm so happy that you are so happy and have so many things to be grateful for. I'm thankful to have you as a friend and for all the good times we have had. I am a little disapointed that I didn't get a shout out for setting you and Coder up, but I'll get over it.
ReplyDelete