This Christmas was so, so, so very Special!
It was Dallie Jo's first Christmas and we had a great time spending it with my family.
Grandma Angie and Grandpa Gary gave Dallie Jo her first horse. Its too cute! She was pretty amazed with it. She loves to hear it neigh at her and she just smiles while riding it.
Cowgirl Dallie Jo
Cody saw this at AA Callister and he just had to buy it for her.
We Start 'em Young!
Mom and Dallie Jo opening presents.
She loves the crinkle of the wrapping paper and the shininess of the ribbons.
Grandma Angie and Dallie
Grandma and Grandpa Mathews
Don't teach her that, I don't want her to walk, I just want her to say little!
I couldn't resist this picture, Daddy is so funny!
Thanks Grandma Pehrson for my new bath towel
(Its so big and warm and we love it!)
Granny Great and Dallie Jo
Kisses for Granny Great!
She's our little Rhinestone Cowgirl!
We had a great Christmas and I'm so blessed to have the family I have. No only did they spoil us rotten but they show us so much love and support in all we do.
Dallie Jo got a new rocking horse, lots of clothes, books and a few toys.
Coder got some new church pants, socks, a work vest, candy and we got him a fancy headstall.
I made away like a bandit, Coder totally surprised me and got me a very high tech sewing machine. This machine is awesome! It can do everything. I'm so excited to find some time to learn it.
And as a Family we got cooking pots, a cute little fireplace heater, and some food.
And speaking of spoiling us rotten, Cody's parents gave us a cruise for Christmas! The family is still deciding between Alaska or a Mexican Rivera cruise.
Needless to say, our Christmas was Great! Having a baby to buy for was so fun. Every store we would go in, either Cody or I would find something she JUST HAD TO HAVE!
She'll be super fun next year. She'll probably walking and we'll have half decorated trees and torn wrapping paper every where!

















Hey Sophie has the same Christmas jammies!!! Dallie is really cute and looks like she loved everything! I like the wrapping bow on her head lol. Glad you had a good christmas. And a cruise! wow! enjoy!
ReplyDelete