This year was my family's turn to have us for Christmas,
so the Pehrson family decided to have their own party. It was tons of FUN!
Cody, Dallie Jo, Grandma Carrie and Keegan
Santa stopped by for a quick checkup on the kids

Dallie Jo's first candy cane!

Lexie and Santa
Grandma have you been good?
Dallie Jo's turn. I'm not so sure about this...
I'm really not liking you Santa!
I'm done!
Okay, I guess you're okay... I love that Pepsi!
Too bad mom wouldn't let me have any.
All the Grand kids and Uncle Kjell
Kisses for McCrae
Hard day of Partying with the cousins
Lexie loves her so much!
New tutu
Dallie Jo and Dakota in their new tutus they got from Kohlbin and Kache.
We had such a fun time. Its always fun getting together with the family and laughing at the kids. The little girls didn't really like Santa much, but as soon as he pulled out the little pepsi can for them, the thought he was okay!














I'm mostly wondering where you found the Santa with the real beard. Sweet!!!!
ReplyDelete