Tuesday, December 14, 2010

That's yours?

So before I had Dallie Jo, I had two callings in my ward: I was the 5 year old primary teacher and Cody and I are on the activities committee.
Right after I had Dallie Jo, I was released from my Primary calling and put into the Young Women's as the 1st counselor. Since I have a young baby, the President said if I would teach the lessons on Sunday she would cover the activities. (not sure if that's a fair deal. I really dislike teaching)
Anyways, last Tuesday we had our ward Christmas party, Hawaiian style, (SUPER FUN!) I helped decorate and the young women were nominated to serve the food. A couple of the girls in our young women's come to activities but not to church on Sunday so I had heard their name but didn't know them and they didn't know me. After we were done I was holding Dallie and thanking the young women for helping and one of less active girls, I'll call her Annie, said.... "Is she yours?" I replied, "Yes."  She then made my whole night better, she said, "You look too young to have a baby...."
THANK YOU Annie, You are now my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment