I can't believe it, Dallie Jo is 7 months old!
Cody says I'M getting old... ha ha And before we know it, she'll be dating and getting married! Scary!
Yesterday I took her for a short photo shoot with Kari Morris, and Dallie Jo was so good!
I think we got some pretty cute pics. Here's a preview:
Things I want to remember about her at this age:-I simply L.O.V.E the stage she is in now... she's independent enough to entertain herself but still not mobile enough to get the toys that get too far out of her grasp. She can't quite mess up our house yet, but I think if she could, she would....
-Grab This, Grab That! Her little hands are always moving and into everything. We'll walk pass something and they next thing I know the whole flower arrangement or shelf of boxes are knocked over.
-She is just content to just sit on the floor and look at a book.
-She's our little smarty pants! I was having her try peas a week ago and she didn't like them. I tried mixing up the sequence of peas, then mush, then some berry-banana mix and she refused to open her mouth for the peas.... Its like she knew that's the color NOT to eat! She does love her purple colored food though!
-She's getting HAIR, its about an inch long on top and sides but still kinda light, BUT it is THERE!
-She loves kids. On the news today there were some kids singing and she just laughed at them and smiled and wanted them to come play with her.
-She's a little flirt (mostly because she likes kids). In church on Sunday there were four little boys sitting behind us, probably ages 3-1 years old and she just smiled and talked to them. One of the the little boys would says, "She's chute... she's chute Mom!" Too funny! Cody leans over to me and says, "Back off Boys..."
-She's going to give lil Jaxie a run for her money, she already wants to grab her and love her, so hopefully Jaxie is tough!
-Loves Peek-a-Boo and mirrors!
-Eats a little bit of orange cream sickle with dad almost every night and knows when he takes to to the fridge that she's going to get a treat so she gets super excited!
-She's had a three ear infections since January and even tough she doesn't feel good, she gives Mamma a little smile and cuddles me (only thing good about kids being sick, the cuddle part!)
-Says Dadadadadadad, when I ask her to day Mamamamama!
Love you, LUV BUG!
Thanks to Kari with Sweet Reflections, she did a great job taking Dallie Jo's pictures and has tons of cute props and ideas!
-PS, she can now find her binky in the night and put it in her mouth, which I am super excited about because now I don't have to get up when ever she wants it! LOVE THIS!



Those are the cutest pics! I'm sorry we missed you the other day. Hopefully we can get together soon!
ReplyDelete