Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Model Baby

I thought I'd post some pictures of the more recent shirts I've made Dallie Jo.
They are so FUN to make!

This was her Valentine's shirt.
Heart on the back
PS I bought these little pants from Wal-Mart and they just seem to keep growing with her. They are size 3-6 which she has been wearing forever!
I crocheted a flower to match and just look at all that hair!
I like to spike it up, just to remind me that she does have some....
D is for Dallie
I made her a little belt with a flower as the buckle.
Its pretty cute especially with that cute little chubby roll on top.
This is how I keep from going insane! My apartment isn't very big and you can only clean a small space so many times. I've really enjoyed coming up with different appliques for the shirts and figuring out different flowers... that is when Dallie Jo will allow me to.
We have some friends who are expecting a boy in May and I'm very excited to make him some shirts. Boy shirts are little trickier because I'm usually in girl mode, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve and I'm excited to see how they turn out. 
I'm usually a nap time crafter, but lately Dallie Jo thinks she only needs to take a morning nap. So finding the time to finish these shirts is kinda tricky.


AND just one more pic to show Grandma Carrie how much hair she has. There is hair and its coming in dark and pretty thick; its just coming in VERY SLOW!

3 comments:

  1. those shirts are so cute. Dallies hair is coming in pretty good. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think having showing her how to stand in her crib is a good idea. she learns to fast and now she knows that she can... oh no mommy you started it... ha ha. love that niece of mine. she is so fun and cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kandice you do a good job!! They are so cute!! I think you should give some of your creativity to me!!

    ReplyDelete