Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Play Date

Meet Hazlie!
She is Dallie Jo's Best Friend!
 Today I took Dallie Jo to play with Hazlie and I think they had a pretty good time.
Hazlie is six weeks older than Dallie and its fun to see them in different stages. I was hoping Miss Hazlie would teach Dal how to crawl but she was too busy playing, crawling, walking and....  Sitting on Dallie's head.
Yes that's right, sitting on Dallie's head
Sharrie and I were talking and we look over and there is Hazlie perched on Dallie's head just looking around.. it was too FUNNY!


Dallie Jo is going to have to get tougher to keep up with Hazlie

  Dallie Jo was slowly walking with Hazlie's little walker and Miss H crawled over, stood up and took off walking and left Dallie in her dust....

It's been so fun having other friends who are going through the same stuff and I am with Dallie Jo.
Hazlie was so dang funny! She was here and there and pulling herself up and down.
Sharrie is going to really be in trouble once she gets walking. Forget that, she's going to be running before long!
Thanks for letting us come play! We will definitely have to come again soon. 


Ear Update
 Day 2: Baby Jo slept from 7pm to 7am! Oh happy day, I mean night! AND she didn't freak out when I put her ear drops in. I was feeding her at the time but that seems to help; she wasn't screaming and wiggling all over. She's still kind somber but she's getting back to her normal self.

1 comment:

  1. how fun. they both look pretty busy. there is one picture of dallie on all fours that is a start sis. Sure love her. Hazlie is sure cute also. I bet you guys never stopped giggling at your daughters. Cant wait

    ReplyDelete