Thursday, August 18, 2011

1... Year... Old!

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!
We had such a fun time at Miss Jo's birthday party, and we were so lucky to have so many of our family members come and play!

We had a little BBQ, ate watermelon, ate cupcakes, watched Dallie Jo get. Totally. Spoiled. Rotten...

Seriously you would have thought it was Christmas in August!

Miss Jo got so many fun toys and she actually plays with them! YEAH! 

Cody and I got her a little Smart trike that grows with her and she just feels like a big girl cruising around.

When we went to pick out her present, I wanted to get her a baby doll so bad, there were so many cute ones. but dad said no. Luckily Kohlbin and Kashe gave her one! She carries it around, kisses it, huggs it, rocks it and when she is tired of it she.... throws it! ha ha What a good Mommy she is, I promise she didn't learn that from me!

She also got alot of puzzles, clothes, shoes, a blowing ball game and a match up barn that she LOVES too!

We just went to the pavilion by our church and it was great weather.
I was so excited plan her party, I had so much I wanted to do and make but only a few ideas were finished.
It still looked pretty cute for a church pavilion.


Miss Jaxie Dawn, just looking so cute!

Coder is the best BBQer... ever!
And he looks so handsome doing it!
Mr. Kohlbin and Grandpa Gary
K-man is such a poser, we asked him to smile and this is what we got! Too Funny!

Dallie, Grandma Carrie and Kashe the TANK!

Auntie Ry and Miss Jo

Jo would go from one plate to another plate beggin for food.

Look at those baby blues!

I'm 1, and its my party,

And I'll cry if I want to!

Dallie Jo would much rather eat watermelon than cake...





Jaxie is always willing to help!




Ashley and Jax

Seriously... she loves that doll. I think its because Daddy said she couldn't have one... ha ha



Sponge FIGHT!




Cleanest birthday girl and for sure the cutest!

Tired MOMMY!

Thanks everyone for coming and thank you so much for the awesome gifts! I really appreciate not having to entertain her ever second of the day, she actually plays for a little while by herself and doesn't completely pull everything out of our cupboards!

Happy Birthday Miss Jo!
Now just stop growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment