Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maybe someday!

Maybe someday I'll get Dallie Jo's birthday pictures up, but right now probably not. We have been so busy!

-Well Dallie Jo and I have been busy Swimming! I decied to do the Mom and Tot swimming lessons which went from August 1-11. They were pretty fun for the first week... the second week she got kinda tired, so we only went one day... and she had cold. But the last day we went she would put her whole head under for a little bit and then she'd come back up.. Pretty good for a one year old!
-Aug. 4 I took her in for her one year old shots. She weighs 21.7 pounds, and she's 29 inches long. The doc said she's 50% in her age group. She went from 75% to 50% in her weight; I guess her walking and running everywhere has been good for her! She did pretty well with her shots; she cried for a minute then they gave her a sucker and all was well!
-Last weekened Aug 5-7, we went camping with the whole Mathews clan and had a great time. Its a change taking a baby camping... so much more to worry about and sleeping in a tent is whole lot harder and I seriously worried the whole time about a bear coming and eating Miss Jo! ha ha
-While camping, within the first hour of being up there, Dallie Jo was pushing a little bike around and well the bike stopped and she didn't and her little cheek hit the ground while her body stayed highcentered on the bike. Her poor little cheek instantly bruised!
-Last Wednesday Aug. 14, we went and watched the stock show in Duchesne. We were kinda sad that Rylan didn't show this year because she rocked it last year! It so fun listening to Cody and seeing how much he LOVES stock show... Seriously he's a stock show junky!
-And yesterday we went and watched the horse pulls and go to the petting zoo at the fair again. Dallie would clap her hands for the horses and wave at everyone. At the zoo, she didn't want to pet anything BUT the horse. Not the goat, or the sheep, or the elbaca (seriously those things are ugly!). She would only pet the mini horses and the other horses; and when the Mule let out a bae she just about jumped out of her skin! She didn't know what the heck was going on!
-Now this week... I have been asked to come back to work at the vision clinic and help train their new lab tech. I'm kinda excited to get out but Miss Jo and I have so much fun... But I guess one or two weeks won't hurt us.

We hope you all are having a great Summer, before long its going to be FALL! I love the fall colors but autumn just leads to Winter.... And I'm not looking forward to having a long Winter like last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment