Sunday, June 17, 2012

DAD's Day

Happy Father's Day!
I have so many great men in my life: Husband, Dad, Grandpa and Fa-in-law!
Every single one of these men are different in their own way and all have so many different qualities that add to our family!

I do know one thing, this little girl sure loves her daddy! And her daddy loves her back.


5 things we love about Miss Jo's dad:
 -Hard worker! Seriously no one works harder than him and he works himself to death in order to provide for our family.
-He's pretty witty! He has a come back for everything. He's a pretty funny guy, and its funniest when he laughs so hard at his own joke!
- He's quite the handy man. I try and try to fix something and he comes and fixes it on the first try!
-Song writer.... He changes the words to every song and makes it his own. He's actually a pretty good singer but don't tell him I said that
-Lastly, He is so loving. Miss Jo is his biggest fan and even if we had a bad day or if she was in a bad mood, daddy makes everything is GREAT! It couldnt be because he skoots her around in the laundry basket or gallops around on her stick horse...?!

-Okay 6 things we love about him... He's a pretty good chef (that is when I can get him to cook). He makes the best, I mean the best dutch oven chicken, potatoes and cobbler..... Seriously hands down the best I've had!


Happy Father's Day
to all you fathers out there! I'm so glad I have the dad I have and I've so glad he took time to teach me and play with me and learn with me. So many people look up to him  and he's always giving us advise and he is always will to help.
And Miss Jo loves him too!

The best Dads, get promoted to Grandpas!

And like always, Jo steals the spot light! But this pic is too cute not to through in!

No comments:

Post a Comment