Here's the thing, I always see these cute pic ideas that look easy to take but Miss Jo usually doesn't cooperate! Well today wasn't much different. I took Jo to the park for a little photoshoot for a father's day card and like usual she got ornery and didn't want to smile so we just swinged and swinged and swinged.
Sad excuse for a pic.
My cute little neighbor boys who were helping me get her to smile
Best pic of the day!
She couldn't fight it any more!....
Well the pics didn't turn out like I wanted them to but all well, its just a pic!
Now I know why good photographers charge so much.
I just laughed hysterically at that last picture. She is adorable. I wish we lived closer. I am just taking a class on photographing toddlers, she would be perfect to practice on.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmmm I'll come to you! ha ha seriously we need 2 year old pics for her birthday....!
Delete