So as I get older... yeah I'll be 26 this year, I tend to forget stuff. My sisters ask me what Jo was doing at their kids ages and I usually can't remember so I have to go back and read on my blog what she had been up... So pretty much this is for my own rememberingness....
-Miss Jo is too smart for her own good! She remembers things so well and uses that to my disadvantage!
Today while doing laundry I found a ten dollar bill! (yeah me!) I took it and put in on my dresser but not far enough away that Miss Jo couldn't reach it. She comes in and says, "Money Mom!" And like always she run to her pink piggy bank and asks to put it in... Well the new rule in our house Jo gets the copper money and dad gets the silver (Cody's idea) And there is no way I was going to let her have a ten dollar bill! So I said trade mom two coins for that dollar, she was okay with that. I once again took the money and put it on the dresser and pretty soon she came running in asking to put it in her piggy.... I tried the trading thing and she wouldn't just settle for two she said, "More Mom!"
-She's been doing much better with potty training. She'll sometimes tell me when she needs to go and its so rewarding to see her face light up when she hears her potty sing. She is getting too big but I'm totally okay with her becoming a big girl so I don't have to change diapers anymore. Just the other day, she told me she needed to go poo on the potty! Yeah! (I thought about taking a pic... JK!)
-She is my little country girl through and through! When driving down the road she yells, "Harse! Harse Mom, Harse!" When ever she sees a horse everyone knows there is one around cuz she yells it out. She yells, "haw!" to the cows and says here titty to the dirty cats across the road! Tonight I took her up to watch my little sister and cousin chase some cans and Jo was rolling in the dirt, running as fast as she could to the horses and exploring every inch of the grandstands. I promised my family that she was clean before we got there.
-We've had the yucky strep at our house. Jo was tested on Friday which came back positive for step and by Sunday my throat had started to itch. I hate when little miss gets sick. I always feel like its my fault and she just isn't her cute little self. I always know when she is sick when she's not getting into everything. Friday morning I was walking on my tredmill and I can usually only walk for a little bit cuz she runs in and wants my attention. Well that particular morning I turned on a movie and she watched it for a while and pretty soon she comes slowly walking in with her blanket and lays down on the floor... Poor girl, that is not my little girl. She doesn't just lay down and chill so I imediately took her to the doc.
-At the doc's office, the nurse said she weighed 28 lbs... I don't think she's that heavy but she has been growing alot!
-She still loves Grandma's house... or Wammma as she calls her. Wamma and Wampa! Too cute!
-She's my little swimmer. We got a swimming pass and we've gone just about 2 times a week since the pool opened and she is getting so brave. I have a little puddle jumper life jacket that works so super well. She kickes her way out into the deep and ask me not to hold her. In some ways I think this is a good thing cus some kids are so scared of water but I wish she had a little fear.... a fear of something, anything! She'll try just about anything and little miss Attitude will tell you if she doesn't like it.
-If she ever hits her head or gets hurt in anyway she comes running to me, crying I might add and says, "Me head!" or "Me leg!" She's miss tender heart like her mamma!
-Lastly, I kinda can't believe her birthday is coming so soon! Awe, what am I going to do with a 2 year old. She's already so michevious!
No comments:
Post a Comment