Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let me just start with... Miss Jo is a stinker! ha ha

Last night after getting Jo all dried and dressed after her bath I was in cooking dinner and I couldn't hear her any more. So I ran into her room to see what she was getting into and there she was, naked as a jay bird standing on her wicker basket shoe box.

I asked her if she needed to go potty and she said, "No I go!" I move the basket and sure enough she had piddled on her basket lid, which went all over all her shoes and onto the floor! And lets just add that if you get a wicker basket wet that has been stained, the stain doesn't stay on very well.... So the piddle wasn't clear any more it had now turned black!

Yep, that was our night. After getting all her shoes washed, the floor and the basket washed I was pretty ready for bed. Actually I was pretty ready for her to go to bed!

Oh the joys of potty training!

No comments:

Post a Comment