So....
Jo loves her 'Rella' jammies. She seriously wears them every.other.night! She'd wear them all day, every day if I'd let her. And just about every time she wears them I have a fight on my hands trying to get her out of them, and this morning showed no difference.
She had a HUGE break down when I tried to take them off her... she threw herself on the floor, kicked, screamed, and when she found the chance, she took off her other clothes and tried to put those darn jammies back on!
So people of the UB, don't judge us if you see me walking through town with a daughter wearing jammies in the middle of the day. I do wash her clothes, I do style her hair and she does have other clothes, she just chooses to love these!
Is it just a little girl thing or do boys do the same thing?
No comments:
Post a Comment