Monday, July 23, 2012

With this whole house planning process, I've been pretty excited about picking out flooring, wall colors, cabinets, etc... while Cody hasn't been to into it. I want everything picked out right then so when we leave we know exactly what we want.

Needless to say, the salesman have a little less selling to do with me, while Cody is harder to satisfy....

But this all changed on Saturday when we stopped at the tub place. Yes, of all the things we've had to pick out, this was the thing Cody is most excited about! He was wide eyed and bushy tail to go sit in him custom tub. Seriously?!

When we left the TUBZZ place, he was grinning ear to ear and said, "I can not wait to try that thing out!"

Hmmm my big strong man has a sensitive side!

No comments:

Post a Comment