Saturday, October 19, 2013

Corn Maze 2013

The week Cody went hunting with his brother, he told Jo that when he got back he'd take her on a date to the corn maze (which was pretty much the only thing that got him out the door with out her).
So last weekend, Jo and Daddy went on a Daddy Daughter date and I tagged along to document the occasion. And since Kaylee and Kjell were visiting I guess I was on a date with them.... ha ha
 
SHE LOVED IT!

She especially loved the goats.
She now wants a girl goat for Christmas! Yeah, true story! 



She said, "Dad I'm a wittle tired, can I have a ride?"
So Cody got his work out running with Jo on his shoulders trying to scare us the rest of the night.

I spy with me little eye.... 

This is a Not so good action shot of them running out of the corn toward me. 
YEAH! We made it out! 

We got back to the truck and Jo says, "What the heck happened to that man's face?"
Seriously so funny!
 
I just love the age she is at now... Well I've loved all three years but she can really understand what we want her to do and she can do so much by herself. She's becoming so independent and has really proved that she is ready for a little sibling. She even told us how to drive from our house to the maze. She's been scoping it out for weeks! She was so pumped to go, and I was really, really glad Cod was there to chase her through the corn because the whole way through the maze I was having contractions and backaches. I told Kaylee and Kjell it would be totally awesome if I really was in labor, Kjell didn't think so... only 4 more weeks! That's right... Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment