Last night I dreamed that our ward... yes only our ward asked all the men to take on two more wives; sister wives. I was so ticked! I didn't want to share my husband.
So to add to the madness, the process of finding a sister wife turned into a scene off of the bachelor. The rules to gaining new wives was the current #1 wife was required to go on the dates with their husbands and #2 the husbands were to council with their wives about their feelings about finding the best fit for their new family.
So there I was, going on dates with MY husband to pick two new wives. Lets just say awkward! The ladies were overly nice and were always trying to help with my kids and cooking me dinner. Which might sound nice but really who wants to have another lady outshine yourself? And of course the ladies were all boobilious, skinny and, boobilious!
After a few dates, Cody found a lady he liked and we were about to invite her into our family when all of sudden there was a new element added to this 'game': The men could now choose to keep his #1 wife or pass her on to another man and gain three new wives.
What the? What will be next? Now instead of him and I dating these women, I had to go on other dates with other men just in case he decided to throw me away. Awkward!
So after several treacherous dates, Cody had made his decision.... Was he getting three new wives or keeping me and getting two more? Hmmmmmmmmm
He was just about to make his big announcement when... Cody's
What a crazy dream! Who dreams about that?
After telling Cody about my dream his reaction was, "I would never take on another wife. I can't even handle the one I have..."
I felt a little relieved then two seconds later he said, "Well maybe if she was hot."
Yeah, thanks loving husband, Not something your chubby 8 month pregnant wife wants to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment