Is this the North Pole?
This year Jo went to visit Santa at our ward Christmas party. We enjoyed a very nice dinner and a very cute nativity play by the primary ( which she was so ticked that she wasn't old enough to be in) and then Santa paid all the kids a visit.
On the way over to the party we told her that if she ate all her dinner that she'd get to see Santa. As we pulled into the church parking lot she says, " Is this the North Pole?" With all the snow and cold temps Cody replied, "it sure feels like it!"
I explained to her that it wasn't the North Pole and she let out a sigh and said, "Well okay."
She was so into the Santa and Christmas spirit this year. She reassured her dad that if he shot Santos's reindeer that he would be on the naughty list and while at grandma Pehrson's he made sure the kids knew that Santa's elves were watching!
Sorry I am commenting again, love this. I swear I need to meet this Dallie Jo, she is so funny.
ReplyDelete