She said a long time ago, god put some sticks in a big bag and shook it up. Then he told a wolf to take it up the mountain and on the way up we all jumped out expect for the utes.
????
She was so very serious! I said, "We'll that was a very interesting story." I should have asked her who told her that version but we just moved on.
After class I went to pick Jo up from her sunbeam class she came running out toward me then all of a sudden she stops dead in her tracks turns back and runs and gives her teacher Mike a hug around the legs and blows him a kiss. (He should feel privialaged because she doesn't do that to just anyone.)
Then when we got back to the truck I asked her what she learned and like always she said, "Jesus." I then asked her what her teachers names were and she replied, "Apanda and Mike." I replied, "Mike and Amanda?" And she said, "yeah Apanda and Mike."
Kids say the darnedest things!
No comments:
Post a Comment