This year we went to delta to spend Christmas with the Pehrsons. We had so much great food, lots of cousin playing time and let's just add lots of food! Christmas was so much fun!
Santa was in trouble Christmas morning because he made a mess of Grandma Carrie's floor!
Naughty Santa!
But then they saw their presents and he was ok again
Jo's new bike!
As I had explained before, Jo asked Santa for a girl puppy. So when Christmas morning came and there wasn't a puppy, Santa left a letter explaining why:
Dear Dallie Jo,
You have been a pretty good girl this year! Thank you for listening to your mom & dad and being such a BIG helper with your little sister.
I know you wanted a girl puppy for Christmas but it was too cold on my sleigh for the little puppy. So when all the snow is gone and it is warm outside I will send you a puppy. But you have to keep being good!
Until then, listen to your parents and keep taking helping with Cooper and you might be good enough to have a puppy.
My elves are still watching! Merry Christmas!
Love, Santa Claus
Ho ho ho ho
Really? A puppy will come!? Yes!
New tea set
So this year cod and I decided to get an entertainment center and call it good... Well I should have known better! Cody got our family an iPad and he got me the cute saddle decoration I had been drooling over! He is always so thoughtful and sneaky!
Cutest little present ever!
We had a great Christmas! Other than Jo coming down with the croop that night but that didn't stop us from having a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment