Wednesday, February 12, 2014

3 months old

This little bug is three months old today! Some days I feel like she's should only be a few weeks old and others I feel like she's been with us forever...



At three months:
-She loves to suck on her fists and HATES pacifiers. Which makes bottle feeding real interesting when I have to leave her.
-She just about turns inside out when she smiles.. But we rarely get a pic cuz she too cute to leave to get the camera. 
-Her sister thinks she's a little doll and tries to carry her every where, she's already trying to teach her to roll. 
-She prefers to sit-up and look out rather than be swaddled.
-She is pretty spoiled, when she wants something she lets you know and she usually gets it cuz I can't stand to hear her little cry. 
(See... So sad!)
-I've been trying to sleep train her during the day, some days sit works and others she gets so angry and I give in.
-she is just about grown out of all her 0-3 clothes and I'm switching her over to size 2 diapers as soon as her other ones are gone, her little belly is just growing and growing.
-She is grabbing for things and holding things pretty well. I have a feeling she's going to be a put everything in your mouth kid cuz she already is. 
-she really, REALLY dislikes being put in her car seat. Once she's in she usually falls right to sleep but she sure let's you know she doesn't like it at first.
-She still has tummy problems. I have to watch what I eat still or she frets an upset tummy and she lets you know when she does. 


Cooper is the perfect addition to our family and our family is so blessed to have her. Having two kids has been a change but not as terribly bad as I had thought. Some nights I do feel like pulling my hair out but then while I'm rocking coop to sleep or when dal comes up and whispers, "I love you," in your ear it all comes together ans is totally worth the stress.
,



No comments:

Post a Comment