Don't you wish your hair dresser was as good as mine?!
I know you do!
Dal is so into doing people's hair. It's just about a nightly practice at our house. She's either doing my hair, her horse's, her doll's, or her own. The other night she was combing her own hair and she wanted a pony tail. I was cooking dinner so I told her she had to wait. So she marched into her bathroom and did her own hair, and it looked pretty dang good! I told her it looked bbetter than when get dad does it! (She thought that was pretty funny!)
Dal is so into doing people's hair. It's just about a nightly practice at our house. She's either doing my hair, her horse's, her doll's, or her own. The other night she was combing her own hair and she wanted a pony tail. I was cooking dinner so I told her she had to wait. So she marched into her bathroom and did her own hair, and it looked pretty dang good! I told her it looked bbetter than when get dad does it! (She thought that was pretty funny!)
Call today, She is now taking appointments!


she must take after you, I remember you always knew how to do cool things by yourself with your hair... even at a young age!
ReplyDelete