At 7 months she is:
- a pro at sitting up! Her favorite thing is sitting up and tearing the newspaper apart.
-She's much, much, much, (let's just add another much to that) Happier! I asked the doc to give her a belly pills to see if that would help with her belly aches and either that is miracle medicines or she grew out of her oneriness... Either way she's much happier.
-She loves animals as much as her sister.
-She loves being outside and riding the four wheeler with gpa.
-She's still our bald beauty, we rub her head for good luck each morning.
-She really likes the silky blanket my gma carma made Dal. She will wake up in the night and grab a hold of it and fall back to sleep... yes!
-She doesn't love to lay in her belly, it's either because her sister usually attacks her or because she'd rather sit up. Most likely the sister attacking thing, jk!
-this is how her rolling goes, she starts well then her darn arm gets in the way and her sister attacks.
-She's found her voice, oh tht cute little voice!
-Still a momma's girl but loving her daddy more and more. She's all smiles when he comes home.
-Wearing sizes 6, 9 and 12. I swear no one brand fits the same. I was so excited to find some 12 summer clothes from Dallie's old clothes. It's so fun seeing them wear the same clothes.
-Still in size 2 diapers.
-I've spoiled her and let her nurse to go to sleep, she loves to take a long nap in the morning then she thinks she only needs cat naps in the afternoon, I beg to differ, she needs longer afternoon naps!
-She loves, loves, loves her sister. Jo thinks she can dance with her, help her walk and most of the time Coop is fine with this. I'm constantly telling Jo to stop picking her up but Coop just loves playing with her.
-She really loves eating big people food, especially graham crackers. She really likes veggies more than fruit baby food and she prefers her food Luke warm, not hot, not cold just warm... Yeah she's spoiled!
Happy 7 months! Cod told me the other night, "Coop is starting to get fun. She ha quite the personality. I wasn't do sure about her the first 6 months!" I just laughed because she has given us a run for our money, so glad her belly is feeling better!
lover her so much!
Update:
Funny about Coop: in the afternoons around 5ish coop gets a little fussy. She just wants to be held still and that's when I start fixing dinner. Well on this particular day she was really mad about having to sit in her seat that she threw her self back and ended up looking at the ceiling, well this brought on a whole new problem, she now wanted the mason jars that are hanging from our ceiling as our light fixture. She was so ticked that she couldn't have those jars! Little turd!




No comments:
Post a Comment