Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My dad

 For Father's Day I helped our primary class fill out this questioner about there dads. I hold them to tell me the first thing that popped into their heads. Their answers were hillairous. I also helped Jo fill hers out and here is her answers about her daddy:

All about my dad,

He is         Tall? Jo stretched her little arms up in the air and said way tall, like this!
He is          Years old? 5 months! 
He weighs      Pounds? These are her exact words, thirty eight six. 
His hair is: Black
His eyes are: Green
His favorite tv show is: hunting and da fishing shows
He likes to go to: Bed!
His favorite food is: Chips ( not sure where this came from )
For fun he likes to: Lift her up and kiss her.... Oh, so cute!
His favorite drink is: orange juice, milk, mtn dew
My favorite thing about my dad is: to love on him and pat his cheeks


This girl seriously loves her dad. She made him cards and candies and every time we saw something she said her dad needed that! Ultimate daddy's girl. And I'm sure not before too long Cooper will be too! They love their Daddio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment