Holy cow! I can't seem to keep up with how fast Cooper is growing up! There is a little boy just one day younger than Cooper and his Mom posts a pic on FB every time he turns a month old, like I usually do, but this month I saw his pic and said, "Wow, Easton is already 10 months old!?" Then I realized that Cooper was too! What a fast pace life we live!
Well this month Cooper has taken on a new nickname, 'Sandy'. While we were out enjoying the Utah State Fair, every time someone would walk past her, she would growl at them. So, with that said Cody nicknamed her Sandy from off the movie the Croods... "Release the baby!"
The last 2 weeks I've been watching my little sister's kids while she has started a new job. We love having them here and Cooper tries her hardest to keep up with Kyx. Her crawl is a mix of an army crawl, a booty scoot and a regular crawl all at once. Its quite the scoot she's got.
She likes to dance! She'll bob her head to the music in the truck and dance with her walker. So cute!
She's been walking with her little walker more and more. She has the stiff legged walk down great, and even dances as she goes. I'm going to be in real trouble when she does get the walking thing down, 4 kids under the age of 4, 3 days a week might be a little much.
Also this month, the last one of the 6 teeth Cooper has been trying to get it, has finally come in. She has been a BEAR! Poor girl has been on a daily dose of Tylenol for a month now. (Not really daily, but it seems like she's always got a fever from those DAMN teeth. Yes I said damn!)
She is still our little petite cutie. She's wearing some 12 month clothes but she still fits pretty good into size 6/9.
She is going to be her dad's little showman. She sat so good through the whole stock show. She loved seeing the animals and growled to go play with them.
I honestly don't even remember what life was like with only 1 kid. Dallie and jo play so well (usually) together. Cooper just follows her around and tries to do whatever Dal is doing!
Love You Cooper! Stop Growing up!
PS we got a dog. Cooper hates him! more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment