Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Catch up


This little kitty hat has been played with and worn by all the girls in our family since my Aunt Stacy was little. Cooper thought she was pretty awesome!

First set of canning projects, 14 quarts of peaches and 28 pints od salsa! I actually really enjoy canning. While I'm in the moment and my girls are making messes I complain but when I'm done I feel such a feeling of accomplishment! And it's nice knowing I have salsa to eat when the zombies take over. ;)

I finally finished the yard sale kitchen table I got fir $10. We're using it as a computer desk now. I have since then finished two chairs to go with it. They cost me a whopping $2! 

Over Labor Day, cod and I took the girls camping up to Moon Lake. We had to take our annual bath in the sink pic. And like always I was too busy having fun to take any pics, but I did catch 2 fish, are some great food and enjoyed our time away with just my lil fam. 







No comments:

Post a Comment