Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lemonade stand

I have a good friend in my new ward that is an awesome photographer! We got together and did a little lemonade stand mini shoot. Look her up on FB Tarrin Monson Phitography.

Of course I always have so much fun making and crafting up a storm. But this time it was super fun since I was doing it for a purpose and coming up with mini session ideas is never ending now. 
Thanks for my hubby for taking over and pulling the nails out if the old palet, those dang things are harder to get out than expected! 

Tarrin said she wasn't too impressed with the lighting, granted we had like a two hour rain break to take this pic but I think they are pretty cute. 

Now that I have the stand made Jo is pretty certain her Jo next year will be to sell lemonade, she's pretty determined. 


No comments:

Post a Comment