Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting down to the wire

We're getting down to the WIRE! 1 week LEFT!

One week left before my due date that is. I am very, very, very, ready to have this baby. Cody thought I would probably have the baby the weekend of the 24th and I thought for sure by the 28... Well today is the 28 and still no baby, just a doctors appointment, where I will probably be told again that I just need to have patience.

HOW DO YOU HAVE PATIENCE WHEN WAITING TO GO INTO LABOR!?!

One of my worst fears is going into labor at work, AHHH! that would be terrible so that is why this is my last week at work. I have seriously loved working at the clinic so much and I love the girls I work with, but it will be so nice being able to chill at home and kind of relax before the baby comes, that is if she doesn't come before next week. I am actually hoping to have the baby this week (sooner the better), I'm just hoping my water doesn't break at the clinic or the store! How embarrassing would that be? So embarrassing I would think. 

When I was in elementary school, I remember Destini Miles' (Neilsen now) mom being pregnant and she was so terrified that her water would break in public. We have watched that movie the Cone Heads at one of our many sleep overs and in that movie the Cone head mother's water breaks and water goes everywhere.... it was a terrible sight! So us being the crazy girls we were thought that was probably what happened until Cheri explained... Good thing its not quite like that!

Update on the Pregnancy list, Frankie Fisher had her baby on Sunday July 25, a little boy with tons and tons of hair named Asa George Fisher. He looks just so cute and in the pictures I've seen, it looks like Mommy and baby are doing good. Suzanne is such a cute little grandma, she has put a bunch of picture of her and the baby up and you can tell that little boy is going to be well loved by all the Jessen, Miles, and Fishers. I texted Chaz on Monday and he said that he is doing great and that he eats alot! ha ha. He asked me how I was feeling and I just told him that I was feeling a bit jealous that they got their baby! Actually alot jealous! ha ha! Congrats Chaz and Frankie!

This last weekend was Altamonts Longhorn Celebration. I love going to our redneck celebration! We actually only went to the rodeo on Friday night but it was fun seeing a bunch of my cousins, family and friends participate. Quincee roped and did pretty well. She caught, but she just wasn't quite fast enough. She got a 5 but the fastest was a 3. So she was just under the time. That Saturday we just went to my parents house and chilled and had a BBQ. Just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.

Anyways, thats the update with us. Just waiting and waiting! This week I can add waking up every hour to go to the rest room to my pregnancy list. Before it was every so offend but lately its seriously almost every hour! Oh and I have kept myself making bow boards and some cute little onesies with an applique on them. I've got most of them done and when I get time I'll upload some pics. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Hopefully at my appointment today, the doctor will tell us that I'm dialated to a 10 and ready to have her! ha ha Most likely thats NOT what he will say, but come on I can dream! I just hope that I have made a bit more progress, well alot more progress than last week! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Kandice, my aunt Trish's water broke in the grocery store and luckily she was by the pickles so she dropped a bottle of pickles on the floor, apologized and went to the hospital, so I guess when going to the store go to the pickle aisle first, keep them close by in case you need them, maybe you should just pack a bottle around until you do have the baby just in case ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I LOVE the pickle idea! Hey, I want to see pictures of Frankie and Chaz's little boy! Is there a blog or how can I see pictures! Im sure my mom and dad would love to see them too! Let me know!
    Good luck with everything. When she is ready she will come, enjoy the time with her still in your belly until then. I know its hard but once they are out thats it, not going back in! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete