Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Stuff!

Here are just a few things on my mind lately:
-I can't believe its NOVEMBER! One month until my birthday!
-I'm very excited for THANKSGIVING. Last year we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house, and boy, oh boy, I love my mom's cooking! I hadn't found out I was pregnant yet, but I knew something was 'different' because I wasn't able to eat seconds on Turkey Day!
-I kinda hate that the stores are bringing CHRISTMAS decorations out all ready... Its kinda a Love/Hate relationship right now!
-I was talking to Quincee who say: You're OLD when you're married... So I guess I'm old, does that may me REALLY old now that I have a baby?
-For the last few weeks I have been wracking my brain thinking of a good CHRISTMAS PRESENT for the Cod-Man. I ask him what he wants and he wants a Canadian Bear Hunt... I then ask him what he would you like that we could afford? So if you anyone has any ideas for me let me know.....
-I just recently was called to be the 1st counselor in the Young Women's, and I guess I never knew what my old YW leaders went through to fulfill their callings. From lessons, to meetings, to activities and always wondering what we could to do help these young women. Its becoming to be very busy! 
-Little Dallie Jo is GROWING so fast. I think she must be in another growing spurt because she has started to eat more and longer lately. Its a good thing I'm nursing her, she would eat us out of house and home if I had to buy formula!
-My sister Ashley is finally on the Down Hill of her pregnancy. I think Dallie Jo will be very excited for Jaxie Dawn to get here, then she won't get pulled apart being passed from one person to another. (PS Ash is due the first part of Feb; Like 90 something days left)
 -I constantly worry about GERMS. I am constantly wiping things down, asking everyone who holds Miss Dallie if they are clean or sick. I really just don't want her to get sick. I'm afraid that if she does, I won't know what to do.
-So Cody and I decided to sale my JEEP thus meaning we're going to have to find a new car... UGGG I hate car shopping. Its kinda fun that we're getting a new one but the ones we want are kinda expensive, and we're very 'tight with our money people', so we want something VERY Nice but we want to pay nothing for it!.... Do you think we'll find something? Probably not!
-I think baby NAP TIMES are a must! THE END! ha ha
-I want to find an AT HOME JOB to help me feel better about Cody being the sole provider. We are doing just fine with one income but I hate the feeling that I'm just freely living and not helping bring in money to build our 'dream' home! If I did find a job where I can take Dallie that would be sooooo great and our house would come much, much faster!
-And lastly... I went to the Holly Fair in Roosevelt and it has brought me to the conclusion that I kinda want to craft all year and have my own booth.... Good goal, but probably won't happen... We'll see!

THE END!

That's all for now! We're headed to the city today to spend some time with some friends and then go to our nephew's blessing. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. I just love and adore you sis. I love reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing dallie jo. with me she is such a great baby. You are a great mom, that little girl adores you also i sure hope mine does that same with me. Love you. Ps you would have a great booth. Maybe I can get some crafting in my bones like you and mom. I NEED HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete