I am finding that sometimes life can be very cruel. Young people dieing, love ones getting sick and babies being lost. I am SO VERY GLAD that I have the knowledge of the plan of salvation and a testimony in the gospel. Knowing that some day we will see our love ones again and that God has a plan for all of us. He is always watching over us and when we are sent a bad/scary situation another good moment comes along.
I remember when my Aunt Stacy was first diagnosed with cancer. I didn't really know what Leukemia was, but I knew it wasn't good. As the time passed and she'd get better, then getting sick again; I remember thinking how our Heavenly Father would let my loving Aunt go through that, how he would just let her suffer, and begging to let me take her place. But that wasn't his plan, he wasn't letting her suffer, he was bringing our family closer together, helping us to grow our testimonies in eternal families and life after death. After Stacy passed away, I remember telling Chase, you WILL see her again someday and I still believe this. She is watching over us and helping us everyday. When my little sister rolled my parents old blue truck the other day she said she just felt a warm feeling come upon her and she knew everything would be okay, I believe that my Aunt Stacy was taking care of her and the spirit was verifying she will in deed be okay and to stay calm.
This last weekend, a young boy from Altamont was killed in a car wreck and it has brought huge grief to our community. He was such a wonderful and loving little boy and he will be greatly missed. Its hard to understand why young kids are taken but that is Heavenly Father's plan. It pains him to see us suffer but he will send happy days again, he always does and in all these situations there is something to be learned and purpose behind all hard times.
I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the trials I have and the knowledge to understand them. I pray that the Miles family will feel our Heavenly Father's love in their time of need and know that they will someday see their precious Jaxson again. I know I will someday see all my past love ones and I am so very grateful Cody and I are sealed together, it gives me the strength I need to get through everyday fears and trials.
THE END
that is very well said.
ReplyDelete