Little Jaxie Dawn Marx made her appearance Thursday, 02/10/11; 9:02 pm; 7.6 pounds; 19.5 inches; and a little bit of long RED HAIR!
She is such a little blessing. She sure took her own little time, but finally she's here. Wayne is so proud, he just kept saying "Hi Sister, You're perfect, just perfectly beautiful!"
About 8:30pm they called me and asked me if I'd like to watch the csection, I wasn't so sure at first but I'm SUPER glad I did now. Its so awesome to see that baby take her first breath and watch trained professionals do their jobs. Totally makes me want to go back to school to become a nurse.
Congrats to Wayne and Ashley, She's pretty cute! (but I do know one other baby that is cuter! ha ha) And she's very strong, she was picking her little head up and looking around. She could find where the person who was talking was and didn't cry at all! Even with the shots, the pounding on her back to get the fluid out and all the passing around; just a few little cherps. And she's a good little eater all ready, she knew exactly what she wanted and knew how to get it, I know that has to be a HUGE relief for Ashley.
Welcome Little Jaxie Dawn,
Dallie Jo can't wait to play with you!
I also think Dr. Williams and the nurses at UBMC deserve a shout out, You're so good and it comforting to know you do such a good job at your... Job! THANKS!
Pictures to follow, of course my camera died as soon as I got there, but Wayne has taken enough pictures and video to last us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment