We're Expecting AGAIN!! I know, I know, its crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself.
I wasnt going to put it on here yet, but we decided to make it official!
I mean who would've guessed we're Expecting AGAIN!
Yup its official...
We are Expecting Freezing Temps AGAIN tomorrow!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Someone posted this and I just had to do the same! Repost if you have any sense of humor!! LOL
your so funny. I was like i seen her today and she didnt say anything then I read all of it.. you got me this time...
ReplyDeleteYou little stinker! I was so excited that we might have one about the same age...of course I thought you were crazy, but that's beside the point! :) You crack me up!
ReplyDeleteyeah so i hate to say it but i think you got me on this one. As i was reading it right before bed I laughed, i was shocked, maybe a hint of "NO WAY!, accident or planned" oh you got me good.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I was like....is that even possible??? ha ha You're a dork :)
ReplyDeletewow You had me going for a minute. I thought wow they are into kids;)
ReplyDeletelove ya