Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Boy!

That's right! Its my Cod-Man's birthday!

Things we love about Cody:

- Best Daddy in the WORLD!
- He is the hardest worker I know, he goes nuts if he doesn't have anything to do. And unlike alot of other people, he does the job the way its suppose to be done.
- Cody pretends to be Mr. Hard Hearted but really he's a softy, you should see how he is wrapped around our little girl's finger.
- He laughs at my jokes, even though they are usually lame.
- He accepts everyone the way they are. He's not one to judge a 'book by its cover'.
- I love how excited he gets when he gets to go Hunting.... Its cute!
- Loves me for me, even when I'm in Crazy Mamma Mode.

- Did I mention He's the BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD?! Well he is!

Happy Birthday Daddy, We LOVE You!

No comments:

Post a Comment