Monday, February 21, 2011

State Basketball 2011
This last weekend we traveled down to Richfield to support my little sister and her basketball team. I think they ended up taking seventh or something.... They should have done better but that's all in the past!
While down there we stayed with Cody's little brother and his family and had a great time.
We took Miss Dallie Jo swimming for the first time and we were SHOCKED that she didn't like the water.... she just cried and cried. But of course even though she was crying we had to take some photos because it was just so cute!
Dallie and Great Grandpa Brent
Look at those legs! It took two of us to get her into the tight little swimming suit
Daddy and Dallie Jo
I'm not sure dad!
Not liking this!
I really don't like this, get me out!
Cute even when she bawls!
I'm not sure if she didn't like the sound, the smell, the water temp or the tightness of her swimming suit.
We sure loved that little suit! It showed off her curves, OH SO WELL!
Hopefully she'll like it better, because I plan on swimming alot on our cruise that Cody's family gave us for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. oh those crying pictures are sooooo funny! Cutest swim suit ever.

    ReplyDelete