Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

Pehrson Christmas 2011
This year we spent Christmas in Delta with the Pehrsons and we had a great time. We were able to spend from Thursday to Monday and we totally enjoyed getting out of the UB cold and into the warm, well warm(er) Delta air. I'm pretty sure this has been the craziest winter ever! 50 degree weather isn't normal for December!

Cute little ponies that lasted .5 seconds!
She knows she's not suppose to get into these closets...
With her cute little black boots on she looks like a mini Santa Claus.
Her hair is getting so long and I put larger curlers in and these cute curls were the result
Christmas Eve she was begging to open a present and its a good thing Dad has better will power, cuz I do not! If it were up to me, I say we just open the presents when we want! haha

Lets just say Jo got totally spoiled! Every time Santa saw something cute or fun Santa would just buy it for his little girl!  And I think this little tractor was mostly for Daddy, but Jo loved it!


Isn't this the cutest rocking chair? Santa Baby did pretty well!




Just want she wanted!....
A POTTY!

Yeah... Its a Puppy!

Daddy's turn!


Oh and she got a huge dump truck... this will come in hand when we're up working on our house. Maybe this will keep her busy.

Time for a nap? Come on puppy
Pretty Daddy!

Like always we had a great Christmas, we all got spoiled and we loved spending time together!
PS for Christmas this year and last, from the Pehrson Parentals we all received a Mexican Rivera cruise. That's right in less than 35 days we'll be in warm Mexico basking in the sun! Jealous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment