So I'm really good at taking pics and never taking them off our camera so we're going to have a picture catch up.
Sitting on SANTA'S Lap... I mean stool
Seriously this was probably the poorest Santa's helper I've seen.. who doesn't let the kids sit on their laps? Lame!
And Jo thought he was pretty lame too! haha
That is until he gave her a candy cane and then all was well!
Jax and Jo
These two are too funny, they are the best of friends and love to play with each other. Jaxie tries so hard to keep up with Jo and she does a pretty good job at it. They actually play together pretty well, well that is until they both want the same toy!
Sophie and Dallie Jo
We were able to have a little diner date with the Calls before they moved to Texas. Sophie is such a calm little girl compared to Jo. She just sat and ate her diner and Jo was all over the place. It was good being able to catch up with Leandra and Jesse, We'll have to take a vacation to TX to visit them while Jess is still in school.
Kisses good bye!
Ponytails
This was the first time I was able to put piggy tails in her hair. They are so cute, if only she would leave them in. And Jo still loves to draw. She draws on pictures, books, mom's leg.... One night I was doing dishes and I felt her playing down by my feet and I thought she was just trying to tickle me, well actually she was drawing on my pants with a permanent marker! Little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment