So as we all know, it has been unusually warm and snow less this year in UT but of course on the day when we actually have plans... it snows. And by snows I mean snowed hard and alot in Strawberry and Heber which made for a very, very long drive to SLC. Its a good thing we have such a great little girl and a movie system in our truck to keep her occupied in all the snowy, messy,
We did a little shopping and took Miss Jo to Cabelas for the first time and she loved it! She was blowing kisses to the animals, waving, smiling and yelling at them. Who need Disneyworld when Lehi has Cabelas?! haha PS did I mention that she was trying to kiss the fish through the glass...?
We then went to diner at TX Roadhouse (of course!) and headed to the game. I thought Jo might be a tired mess because she had only a half hour nap; but she was so good! She would clap for the dancers, and for the ball players and she was showing off for the people around her. The game was pretty good, and when the Jazz won and the banners and streamers went flying, she was in heaven! I do have to say she was the cutest little Jazz fan there!
After prying Jo out of Grandpa Dave's arms, (She kept blowing kisses and saying by to Cody and I cuz she wanted to go home with the Grandparents) we were on our way home. Which turned into another long drive.
After trying to go home over Parley's Canyon and having to go all the way back down to Provo Canyon due to canyon closures, we made it home safely, tired and very happy to have had such a good time!
AND like always I forgot our camera so no picts but just know we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment